Advanced Mechanical Shock Test Machine with High Acceleration
35000G @ 0.1ms
Shock Test System
The HSKT series is mainly used in the shock test of electronic
products, aerospace, ships, military industry, automotive parts,
transportation and other fields. The shock test of half sine wave
can be carried out.
The equipment meets the standards of
|Operating platform||300 × 300 mm|
|Max. load||30 KG|
|Peak acceleration||200-100000m/s2 (20-10000G)|
|Pulse duration||0.1~30 ms|
|Equipment dimensions||1300×1220×3380 mm|
|Equipment weight||2200 kg|
|Power & Air supply||3phase 380V±10％ 50Hz,5KVA & 0.5—0.7MPa|
|Dual Mass Shock Amplifier - DMSA-3|
|Table size||160 x 150 mm|
- Lifting mechanism is a precision screw. It is driven by a precision
motor, and guided by two precision guide columns to ensure that the
platform rise and fall smoothly. Precise shock data accuracy is
- Impact pre-accumulation acceleration mechanism, make the impact
platform greater than +1G acceleration free fall.
- The shock base adopts the structural design of the airbag + shock
absorber damper, which does not affect the floor structure during
- The machine base is designed without resonance and the impact data
- The use of gas-liquid pressure brake friction friction brake
mechanism, no secondary impact function
- Equipped with pressure storage tank to ensure the stability of the
brake mechanism and ensure the integrity of the test data
- Single-channel data measurement acquisition, acceleration data
measurement, storage, report printing, data callback, database
management and other functions
Warranty: 12 months from delivery, lifelong time maintainance.
After-sale service: feedback within 4-8 hours after get the call or email.
Service: OEM, ODM
Certificate: China official third-party calibration report / CE Certification
When a fault report is received from customer〈including telephone,
fax and email〉:
LABTONE will respond within 4-8 hours (working time), provide
solutions and eliminate faults within 12-24 hours. After the
equipment's guarantee period ended, supplier still has obligation
to provide users with technical supports and after-sales services.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required)
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to