Free Fall Drop Tester For Packaging Drop Test Meets ASTMD5276 or
ISO 2248 ISTA
DT Series of drop tester is designed according to industry data and
international testing standards.It complies with ISTA, ASTM, ISO,
MIL STD, JIS and other international test standards. DT Series
performs face, corner and edge drop tests to make a complete
evaluation on the performance of package and product.
This model can be installed to any location and is easy to use by
anyone, You will be able to carry out drop testing for your
packaging design anytime any where.
|Drop height range (mm)||300---1500||300----2000|
|Specimen max.weight (kg)||85||85|
|Specimen max. size (mm)||800*800*800||800*800*800|
|Machine Dimension (mm)||1500*1000*2150||1700*1200*2750|
|Machine weight (kg)||480||550|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz compressed air 0.5~0.7Mpa|
|Standards||ISO2248-72(E) GB/T4857.5 JISZ0202-87 IEC68-2-27|
Functions and Features
- Meets GB, IEC, ASTM, ISTA ,ISO, JIS,TAPPI and other industrial
- Exclusive hand-held operator control
- Precision Servo ballscrew drive system
- Steel base plate
- Edge & corner fixture
- Can perform surfaces, corner and edge drops
- Unique swing arm structural design, escape acceleration of swing
arm greater than 3G.
- With double column guide, hydraulic buffer will absorb the dynamic
force of the swing arm, such that the movement is stable, reliable
with low noise.
- Self-locking screw in lifting mechanism to prevent accidental
- Automatic pneumatic interlocks to prevent abnormal detachment of
- Easy Maintenance for long term usage.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air
bubble film before put them into the wooden case,which not only has
good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has
the advantages of nontoxic, odorless,moisture corrosion, good